
There's something about Maggie's look in this picture that says "spunky." Also, a future tennis player...

This was taken the day after we finished our first inpatient stay with chronic diarrhea and dehydration. We were so happy to be able to take walks outside in our neighborhood. You might also notice that Maggie's hair had begun coming back in before the last high dose chemo knocked it out again. This will be the LAST time Maggie loses her hair.

This picture was taken on Mother's day while in the hospital. Maggie loved riding in the red car and is carrying her Mommy's favorite flowers, lilacs. What a gift for Mother's day!

Another picture of Maggie with that yummy dirt pudding. How good it is to see pictures of her eating!

This picture was taken at the beginning of April, before our big fiasco began. Maggie is quite happy eating dirt pudding (she takes after her mom when it comes to sweets). Maggie had just gotten the feeding tube placed a couple days before.
2 comments:
Thanks for all these pictures! There's a spirit undaunted there!
Love and prayers always.
Great Aunt Phyllis
Whitney, When I saw you and Maggie in church today I couldn't hardly talk because I was afraid I was going to cry, Maggie looked so beautiful!! Truly she is a special baby. So nice to meet you. Praying all the more for all of you.
Post a Comment