My paternal Grandma passed away this morning after suffering a head trauma from a fall last Wednesday. We were told she would not make it more than 24 hours, but she lasted a week. Not only was she a strong woman, but she was kind, generous, loving and always happy. We are incredibly sad and would appreciate prayers for my Grandpa and family.
![]() |
| Great Grandpa and Grandma Lehman with their great grandchildren. |




9 comments:
We have been praying and will continue to do so. May your entire family be blessed with the outpouring of love, and most of all, the memories that others will share with you as reminders and as new pieces of information. She was a beautiful lady and you have every reason to be sad. May the Lord comfort your families.
Rich & Linda Lehman, Pandora
I'm so sorry about the loss of your Grandmother. Those are wonderful pictures especially with all the great grandchildren. My thoughts and prayers continue to be with you all. God bless.
I am sooo sorry about the loss of your Grandmother. Our thoughts and prayers are absolutely with you, your Grandfather and the rest of your family. Those are truly beautiful pictures.
Praying for you and your family, Whitney.
Thank you for sharing these pictures showing how much your Grandmother Lehman loved and was loved by her family. I'm so glad Maggie and Colin will have these pictures of her as they grow up.
Love and prayers always,
Aunt Phyllis
Your Grandma was a wonderful lady. I cherish my memories of laundry at her house, eating noodles and applesauce, and taking refuge there during the flu. I am sorry for your pain and will continue to pray for you and your family. Hold her memories close to your heart. You are covered in prayers
We will pray for your Grandpa and for your entire family. Take care
Prayers are with you all at this sad time. Such a blessing that she was able to be with you long enough to see Maggie through her illness. God bless you all.
-Christina
I am sorry to hear of your loss. I'll be keeping your whole family in my prayers.
Debbie M.
Post a Comment