Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Waving Maggie


Here is a video clip of Maggie waving this evening. Our neighbor, Emily, is letting Maggie borrow this car to help motivate her to walk (we're still working on crawling). You'll notice Maggie isn't wearing any pants. We gave up on pants as Maggie had 3 blowouts today. Diapers just aren't doing their job...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the video! I said I wished I could see her waving to all & sundry, and here she is. Thanks, Cousin Carol in Florida

Anonymous said...

Loving the waves...too cute! :o) Glad to hear you're home and doing well!

Nora

Anonymous said...

She is just too stinkin' cute for words! I am glad to hear that y'all are doing good and getting some much needed rest!

Anonymous said...

She is just too stinkin' cute for words! I am glad to hear that y'all are doing good and getting some much needed rest!

Anonymous said...

Maggie is looking good;so cute!
I continue to pray for everyone involved in this battle. I'm so glad she is feeling better and things have been going well so far.
Glad you are getting more rest. Thanks for the blog and the recent pictures-their nice.

Gwen Ernst said...

Whitney (& Andy),
You have a beautiful, little girl. Thank you for sharing your story. I could not stop thinking about you and your family on my drive home today from the SERRC center. I read a bunch of your previous posts. You are a strong family! May God continue to give you the strength you need for each day. Praying for baby Maggie.

See you in a couple weeks. Thanks for teaching the class.

A new friend,
Gwen

Free Rein Art Studio said...

maggie is a doll baby!!! I love her cute little baby belly. praying for her and your family here in kidron.

you are in our thoughts and prayers!