Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Bumblebee




Sweet Maggie dressed as a bumblebee for Halloween this year. She rode in her red car to the first house for trick or treating and after a strange man got in her face, she was finished with that. I ended up carrying her the rest of the way. Though she wasn't sure about her hat in a couple of these shots, she got used to it and was a little cutie.
The weather cooperated and we had a good time, for the most part. Our candy is sitting at home, waiting for us to give it some attention. Hopefully in a couple days we'll be there, relaxing and enjoying our time with a healthy Maggie.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness! How cute! I'm glad you all had fun!

Debbie M.

Gwen Ernst said...

Such a cute little bumble bee!

Anonymous said...

Wish I could hug this little bee!

Hope your chemo in the hospital is moving along smoothly.

Love. Great Aunt Phyllis

Anonymous said...

What a little doll!!! Maggie definately scores a 10+ with this cute and adorable outfit!!! What a lovable ham!!! She could be a model for the "Gerber Baby"!!! I am praying for smoother roads ahead for all 3 of you and constant healing for Maggie!!! :) Tina

Anonymous said...

I would not mind being stung by this cutie!! She is a doll. How precious. You three are continually in our prayers. love you lucy