Monday, February 9, 2009

Maggie's silliness



All of you know Maggie's love for dogs, but her love doesn't stop there. She loves animals and enjoys making or attempting to make the sounds of them. We are getting to the stage where she is becoming responsive and we just love to talk with her. We hope you enjoy the video as much as we did (and by we, I am including Maggie. She watched with intensity and filled in the animal sounds and body parts all over again.)

Here she is enjoying her time with Aunt Morgan and Mommy.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful way to start the day! I totally enjoyed this video; thanks for sharing it!

You say you worry about Maggie's development, but she's doing the same things a friend's daughter who's just a couple of months older than Maggie is doing - she's right on!

Debbie M.

Gwen Ernst said...

This is so, so sweet! I love it! Thank you for sharing it with us.

Anonymous said...

What a joy to see Maggie talking as well as quoting Sandra Boynton. :)
Thanks for sharing her silliness as well as the facts. She is a precious little girl! Many prayers!

Anonymous said...

Yes, many thanks for this video! What an upper! I'll watch it several more times today I'm guessing.

Great Aunt Phyllis

Dri said...

How sweet!

My favorite part was when she knew what came next when you were quoting the book - even before you said it!! That's awesome!

Anonymous said...

It is great to see you all happy and loved all the sounds from Maggie. You girls are lucky to have each other thru all of this. Love to all Aunt Ann

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing the awesome video of Maggie. I thoroughly enjoyed it and watched several times. Maggie is doing wonderfully well, inspite of the set back. Don't worry about her--she is in the Lord's hands and is doing great. Thank you again for sharing. God Bless you all
love you lucy

Anonymous said...

Wow!! She is talking a lot! And SO very cute! I'm still praying for you guys and I miss you!
Donya

Corrie said...

Some other dogs go Bow Wow Wow and cats and kittens say meow! Quack says the duck, a horse says neigh...It's quiet now, what do you say?

Yep, Sandra Boynton is a fav in our house too. What a smart little girl Maggie is! Corban and I loved the video!

Anonymous said...

Whitney,
Thanks for sharing the video. She is precious. Rachel and I enjoyed watching.

Stephanie