Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Hospital Pictures


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for these pictures. They dramatize not only what caring parents you both are but also how the three of you are facing so valiantly the challenges put before you.

I can see that Maggie is on the thin side. On the other hand, she seems also to be growing, if this picture of her on Whitney's lap is compared with the ones from last June and Christmas on the blog.

Andy and Whitney, by now you have certainly learned more than I'm sure you wanted to know about not only leukemia but also the various procedures associated with curing it.

And have become practiced as well--pulling out Maggie's tube yourself! I'm impressed!

You are daily in my thoughts and prayers.

Love. Great Aunt Phyllis

O'Briskie Family said...

i can not beileve how long those legs have gotten since i saw her!! Despite all she is going through your little lady is looking like a toddler ;)

Tina Miller :) said...

Dear Andy, Whitney and baby Maggie. Or should I say toddler Maggie. Thanks for the pictures! Maggie is getting tall. Even though she has lost some weight, she looks like a big girl. I haven't forgot about you three. I have just been busy with my own health issues. You are all three in my thoughts and prayers everyday! I give you, Andy and Whitney so much credit for the tough challenges you are facing as parents. Maggie has been through alot and has come along way. She is VERY fortunate to have you both as parents. You are definately GREAT ones! Keep your heads up and I will pray for all that you are asking! Take great care! Love, Tina :)

Katie said...

I agree--she seriously looks super tall! And I'm still a big fan of the hats Maggie has. :)
Love you three!