Sunday, October 11, 2009

How old are you Maggie? Two...

These series of pictures were of Maggie as I asked her how old she was. She responded (with a smile) 2!


Showing her cow to the camera.
And her horse... Might I add, ever since we were at my cousin's wedding back home, she always says "horse...poop." She got a chance to see some on the road and it made a lasting impression. She says it was "big" and there were "two" horses. It is just too cute and I laugh every time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Maggie! We pray for you sweet baby! (Old neighbors of GGrandma and GGrandpa in Kidron..)

kensingtonlawyer said...

Precious photos; precious Maggie. Thanks for sharing with those of us in cyberpace : )

Thinking of you all,

Monica Miyashita

Anonymous said...

Just back from a short trip and so happy for these birthday photos. The baby is disappearing into the little girl. So pretty!

Love and prayers always.

Great Aunt Phyllis