Sunday, February 28, 2010

Please Pray.

We need a miracle this morning.

17 comments:

Nettie said...

Maggie is on our prayer chain and we will be praying extra hard for her in the service this morning. God bless you!

Lynnette Wert

Unknown said...

I have posted for prayers and sent emails for prayers. I even asked a friend to have her put in the prayers at the Mormon Temple in Salt Lake. There are thousands of prayers for your darling. God bless you all!

E said...

Continuing to lift sweet Maggie up to our Heavenly Father, crying out on her behalf and yours. May you find comfort this morning supernaturally. We love you and know that He loves you even more.

Anonymous said...

Whitney and Andy, know that there are many prayers going out for Maggie this weekend. You are very much on my thoughts today.
Stacey Pistorova

Anonymous said...

Just got home and saw all the posts. I'm praying for you and will be in to see you soon. Jess

Nicki said...

Praying for you and thinking about your sweet Maggie constantly.

Anonymous said...

Hello, this is Cathy O'dell, my daughter is Amanda O'dell and I have spoken to you a few times in clinic.We were there on Thurday and we spoke in the waithing area.( Amanda is 15 and was in the wheelchair).I am so sorry to hear about Maggie.We are praying for her.I asked for prayer on Amandas caringbridge this morning.
I will pray that God gives healing fot Maggie and strength for your family.Now that I know about her blog I will be checking it.Amanda has her kids she checks regularly and we will add Maggie to the list.

I pray this is a better day.
Michael,Cathy, Amanda, and Jared O'dell

Free Rein Art Studio said...

praying hard for Maggie this morning. du

Melissa said...

I've only met you a few times--my name is Melissa and Janel is my sister. But I check on your blog periodically to see how one of Ally's little friends Maggie is doing. I've been thinking about her all night and praying and will continue to pray and hope to hear that she's improved. Praying for strength for everyone.

Anonymous said...

Continued prayer for strength, healing, and peace for all three of you.

Anonymous said...

Praying in Florida for all three of you. Cousin Carol

The Barnett Family said...

Praying so hard. We will be there today with Ally if you need anything. Jerad 620-0661 Janel 620-4983. Anything!

Debbie said...

Our church prayed for you all and my children's church class prayed for Maggie specially. Am praying constantly for a miracle.

Debbie M.

Hannah Steiner said...

We're praying for you today and always -- may God give your family strength to get through these tough days and healing for Maggie!
Love, Hannah, Ryan and the boys

Sarah said...

Praying for a miracle and believing it will happen. Praying for complete healing for Maggie and strength, peace, and endurance for you and Andy. The verse that the Lord just brought to mind for you is Zephaniah 3:17 "The Lord your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing."

~Tina Miller& Bill Wilhelm~ said...

Dear Andy & Whitney, I was awake most of the night and this morning praying for your precious Maggie. I feel your pain and frustration. May God lift Maggie up and heal her with all His grace and power! Bless Maggie's doctors and may God give them all the strength and guidance they need to know exactly what to do to aid in healing Maggie soon! ALL OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH MAGGIE AND OF COURSE YOU & ANDY AS WELL AT THIS DIFFICULT TIME! Much Love, Tina, Bill, Brock and ALL of my family and neighbors.

Tina Miller said...

Just so you both know (amp;) was typed on accident. It was part of my first security code that I typed wrong. Sorry. Tina