Today is a day that we've looked forward to for a long, long time. Initially, we thought today would mark the end of Maggie's treatment. Maggie's last chemo, as it turned out, was 4 months early because of the seriousness of her illness this spring.
However, we are still happy to be two years into our journey. June 30, 2008 was the day that we were introduced to our leukemia nightmare.
Yes, we've made it to our two-year crapiversary.
Here are few images that demonstrate how far Maggie has come.

8 comments:
Hello Ms. Maggie - You look wonderful and we're thrilled that you are finished with chemo, that you can now put those two years behind you and you can now look forward to being a big sister!
Love, Jason, Sara & Nan
HAPPY CRAPIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!! ( if that isn't a Whitney phrase i dont know what is LOl)
Maggie you are the strongest little lady I know. 2 years ago you sent so many people to their knees praying for you and loving you. You have shown all of us that you are a fighter. You are done with chemo!!! You are a beautiful little girl both inside and out. I am honored to have witnessed the miracles in your life and am excited to watch you journey through your childhood as a testament to Gods healing and love! Keep Shining Maggie!!
Happy two year Crapiversary. Sara told me about your post last night as I was taking a drink and I literally spat on myself from laughter. I may have to use that term!
We're so happy to have met you all (wish it was under different circumstances) and can't wait till we can get the kids together and hang out.
Keep up the amazing work!
Jason
Happy "crapiversary"! The pictures are such an eloquent review of this time.
Maggie, you're a miracle and I know God has special plans for you!
Debbie M.
I'm so proud of Maggie! She's such a big girl now! She looks so happy and full of joy - just as she should. I miss you all, but it's wonderful to see how great everything is going!
P.S.
congrats on the poo! :o)
Holly V.
I love the photos - her smile and eyes bring such joy. Maggie - you did it. Whitney and Andy - you did it. As you put it, happy crapiversary.
Janette
Happy Crapiversary! You made it through the long haul to the end of 2 years, and with no diarrhea, yeah! I haven't been on here in a while so I see congratulations are in order on a new addition on the way. How exciting. I can't believe all that hair that Maggie has grown.
Have a great summer,
The Cooleys
Tears are in my eyes as I look at all you have gone through these past years and at the strength of one amazing little girl and her two faithful parents. I clearly remember reading Whitney's email 2 years ago confirming everyone's worsts fears of her diagnosis. But look at her now. Amazing,
Stacey, Tomas, Ben and Emily
Post a Comment