A funny story about this video....I'm home alone with the dogs since Jim's out of town on business. So when I played the video, the dogs got all excited and started running around looking for who else was in the house. And yes, Maggie's laugh brought out the "best" in our puppy - all over the floor next to my desk; he was so excited to hear her laughter! Since she's such a fan of dogs, I just had to share this story!
This cute, cute video really made my day! Maggie has the sweetest laugh! Her and her wiggily toes are so precious. Please give her a BIG hug for me. I will continue to pray for the best for all three of you. Take Care! :) Tina
5 comments:
Thanks for this clip! What a tribute to Maggie's spirit, your parental caring for her, and God's grace!
Whenever I need a mood pick-up, I go to Maggie's blog and watch some of these video clips.
Thanks!
Great Aunt Phyllis
What a great laugh, Maggie! Thanks for sharing. This is precious!
With love,
Elisha
A funny story about this video....I'm home alone with the dogs since Jim's out of town on business. So when I played the video, the dogs got all excited and started running around looking for who else was in the house. And yes, Maggie's laugh brought out the "best" in our puppy - all over the floor next to my desk; he was so excited to hear her laughter! Since she's such a fan of dogs, I just had to share this story!
Debbie M.
She is so cute and what a wonderful laugh, too bad that we can't find the laughter when we are faced with problems.
This cute, cute video really made my day! Maggie has the sweetest laugh! Her and her wiggily toes are so precious. Please give her a BIG hug for me. I will continue to pray for the best for all three of you. Take Care! :) Tina
Post a Comment