Wednesday, January 21, 2009

More vomiting

I wanted to continue asking for prayers for Maggie and her nausea and vomiting. She has vomited 3 times today, so we are not out of the clear though she is no longer taking chemo. We hope that if it is the chemo causing this, it will rid her system quickly and she will begin to feel better. Maggie definitely was not as jovial as she normally is, so it is probably safe to say that she is not quite feeling well.



We'll keep you posted, but please continue to pray for quick healing. Thanks-

3 comments:

E said...

Uggh! I'm thinking and praying for all three of you today! Hugs!
Elisha

O'Briskie Family said...

I do hope she starts feeling better. It is never fun to have a little one sick. It makes for a long day full of cleaning. I hope you having some helpers so you can have a break now and again. If you need a moment away- feel free to call! Maggie is in my prayers!! I hope the chemo leaves quickly so she can get back to eating and smiling.

Anonymous said...

Grrrrrrrrrrrr.......I SO FEEL THE PAIN AND FRUSTRATION YOU ALL ARE GOING THROUGH! SOMETIMES WE JUST HAVE TO VENT! I AM GIVING YOU MY CONTINUED PRAYERS FOR GOD TO HEAL MAGGIE IN EVERY WAY AND SOON. MY THOUGHTS ARE CONSTANTLY WITH YOU ALL. TAKE CARE! GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU! LOVE, TINA :)