Saturday, October 10, 2009

Maggie's Present

We were a bit unconventional when picking Maggie's present out for her birthday. We took her to the toy store and had her choose what she wanted. She loves animals so much so I thought she would like the barn with animals and sure enough, she was in agreement.

On her birthday, when I asked her if she wanted to open her present, she got very excited and shook her head while saying "ya." They learn so young how exciting it is to get presents. In these next set of pictures, hopefully you will see the excitement on her face. I didn't add one that we took, but it was of her almost crying in desperation as I was too slow trying to get the packaging off so that she could play with it.

We are so happy that she is beginning to play again. It proves that she is feeling so much better and that perhaps we are providing her with more interesting/engaging toys.

Trying to open up her present. The bag was almost as big as Maggie.

A farm!

Checking out her animals.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Her uncle would be so proud of what she picked out for her present!
Aunt Mugillicudy