We have graduated from the floor to the counter when helping me cook.
And the wonderful thing about the dishwasher is that Maggie pulls herself up!
Maggie has become like many other two year olds, which I am so happy to see. Anytime Maggie exhibits "normal" curiosities, I smile and then try to get a photo. So, here are a few pictures of Maggie "helping" me in the kitchen.
2 comments:
aw, I LOVE to see this. Just normal 2 year old activity...and a big smile!!! :)
I just looked at ALL the pics, not just Maggie helping. What wonderful photos! Your little Maggie has SUCH an expressive face. Looks like she had a wonderful time everywhere she went. It is so good to see her looking healthy and happy, and so good to know her physical development is catching up with her age group. You have all been through so much. I pray that these last six months of treatment will go by without any "hiccups", and that years from now when you and Maggie look at this blog again you will all see what towers of strength you've been and that God was with you all the way. Thanks so much for these picture posts and for all your posts. Love you, Cousin Carol in Florida.
Post a Comment