Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Fingers crossed

Maggie has had a steady couple of days and it looks like they are likely to try to make some moves towards weaning again. The next couple of days could be pretty important as we try to get her to handle the changes that she couldn't tolerate last week.

We're hoping for the best.

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

Each night, my 1 year old daughter Macey listens as I pray for "Maggie, that she gets better soon, her parents, that they continue to be strong and hopeful, and all the other sick little kids at the hospital"....we have not forgotten your pain...I feel like I am a part of your family somehow and will rejoice with you at Maggie's healing. In love, Joseph, Heather, and Macey Gatchell

Anonymous said...

Fingers, toes, hair, crossed here too :-) Go Maggie!!

Anonymous said...

We will continue to pray that Maggie will tolerate the weaning and start her road to recovery soon. Please stay strong as I know it is very difficut at time but please know you are in my and Dean's prayers every day.

God Bless!
Dean & Jane

Anonymous said...

Come on sweet girl! Hoping and praying! Love you both. Jess

Anonymous said...

We have been praying for signs of hope, healing, comfort, and good rest! God hears our prayers!

Shelly said...

Praying, praying, praying...

Steve said...

Love you guys and am praying much.
Alyssa

Anonymous said...

We continue to pray for Maggie everyday. We hope the next few days bring some positive changes.
Love you guys,
Nat and Andy

Anonymous said...

Praying for positive changes so Maggie can start the process toward weaning again. She is a fighter and we pray that she will continue to make strides toward recovery. What a beautiful little girl she is. Praying for you and Andy too.
Love, Larry and Sue Archer, Abby, Ryan, Noah, and Zachary Zeman

Debbie said...

This is good news. Praying that Maggie tolerates and excels with the changes.

Debbie M.

Melissa said...

Hoping and praying for the best!

Sherry said...

Still praying for Maggie in Somerdale, Ohio!

Anonymous said...

Praying that Maggie will handle the changes so they can wean her. I know that God is able and I'm praying for Maggie and the both of you. Tonight as I was praying I was thinking what a wonderful testimony little Maggie will have some day. Remember when you are weary there are others praying for you..holding up your arms! Maggie has become part of all of our hearts and prayers are going up continuously. RoseAnn in NY

John and Bethany said...

Our fingers are crossed here in Colorado. Strength and healing to you all.

susandigiorgio@hotmail.com said...

I am so happy to hear about this good news. What a difference a day makes! I will keeep praying for you and Maggie.
Susan D.

Anonymous said...

We are still with you and praying for complete healing. We hope that this is a step in that direction. You remain in our thoughts.
-janette

Anonymous said...

Praying here in Tennessee. Maggie you can do it baby girl! You are so strong and brave. Keep it up!

Chris Igodan said...

Praying!

Anonymous said...

great news, a positive.... Okay prayer warriors lets help Maggie get weeneed off that vent so mommy ans daddy can hold her in their arms, we all knw that god has been holding Maggie for the last 40 plus days.

Lauren and Matt said...

Lots of thoughts for you guys that it all goes smoothly!!

Anonymous said...

Keeping my fingers crossed & continue to pray here in Missouri
Bonnie

Anonymous said...

Praying and hoping for great news. Keep fighting Maggie girl!!

Anonymous said...

Praying that all goes well and the vent is a thing of the past. My hopes are high that this is the time for that big step forward! Love, Cousin Carol

Anonymous said...

Praying for you!
lots of love ~
Jim & Diana

Anonymous said...

Love and prayers always.

But especially this week when I hope Maggie will turn a clear and distinct corner in the right direction!

Keep us posted.

Great Aunt Phyllis

Anonymous said...

Be brave Maggie! You are such a fighter and I just know you can do it! You are always in our prayers! We love you guys!

Luke and Bethany

Hummel Family said...

Praying!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Whitney,
You are on my heart tonight. I miss seeing you sweet friend. Cling tight to hope and know that I am praying for strength for you.
Jess