The zoo had a great exhibit of monkeys that Maggie enjoyed.
Though I only post pictures of family here, this picture is actually for Uncle Steve. Columbus zoo doesn't have zebras, but we found them in Chicago!
One of the challenges of the weekend was naps. The freedom of a king size bed and the schedule were our opponents. After refusing to nap, Maggie was left looking like this for our supper one evening. But on the upside for her, she got to go swimming in the hotel pool rather than take a nap.
At Shedd aquarium, we got to watch a 4-D film on penguins. Maggie enjoyed wearing the glasses before the show, but was done once it started. Maggie's favorite thing about the aquarium was the "whales jumping."
2 comments:
Hey Whit!
I'm so glad that you got to see a Zebra at the #1 zoo in Amer..., oh wait, that's somewhere else. Well, I hoped you enjoyed that little Chicago zoo as well. If you ever do wanna go to the #1 zoo in America, I'm sure you can find some good friends with memberships to take you along. Overall, a bunch of awesome pics! Glad you're having fun with your lovely daughter, dashing husband, and substantial pregnant belly.
What a great and fun day that was! Thank you for sharing these pictures and precious moments with all of us! Maggie looks so happy!!! : )
Post a Comment