We will share pictures from the event, especially our little girl walking! Also, we have pictures to share from a beach vacation that we took with my side of the family last week. Those will be coming soon.
Monday, September 13, 2010
Light the Night
Last year we had the opportunity to participate in Light the Night, a leukemia and lymphoma society fundraiser. We are again participating this year and this year, Maggie will be walking (at least some of the walk) rather than being carried. If any of you would like to participate with us and be a part of Maggie's Team, please join us on September 30! If you are unable, but would like to contribute a donation to our team, we would appreciate that as well. Our goal is to raise $100 per person. The website to visit our Light the Night page to donate or sign up to walk is http://pages.lightthenight.org/soh/Dayton10/Maggie. Please check it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I REALLY want to go this year, but Paul and I have class that night. :( I will send a sponsorship, but I know it's not the same. Jess
Post a Comment