Andy loves the city of Chicago and it's landscape. There are many pictures of the beauty of Chicago's skyscrapers as we were staying in the heart of Chicago. Unfortunately, I don't share nearly in the excitement that Andy has and so I am not posting them on the blog. My photography eye catches the beauty in my family, so this is what you will see most often.








Once again, eating an ice cream cone.
Dancing with the dancers.
A new interest of Maggie's is photography. Much of our camera is loaded with her photos (thank goodness for digital cameras). Here she is grabbing for the camera because she wants to take pictures of the dancers.
Silly faces with Daddy.
Last year, I carried Maggie almost the entire trip. This year, Maggie wanted to push her stroller and walk. It was a nice change, though a bit slow at times. She built up a lot of strength walking the streets of Chicago.
2 comments:
Cute moments- these photos are all great! Thank you for sharing them and the glimpse of the little sibling :) such happy wonderful moments!!!
You guys are the most awesome parents ever!!! : )
Post a Comment