Well, yes, she is a "high tech" kid. But it should also be noted that she still loves those "low tech" sources of enlightenment, books. As captured in a video I took of her earlier this past week. Indeed, if her early precocity at the computer is matched by the close, interactive study of books shown in that video, I predict she will become a scholar as well as a writer.
Whit and Andy- what a wonderful update! it is nice to see her doing well, and making baby noises. I am so thrilled the surgery went well. May you contnue to have a fun day of playing and smiles! ( and i do think her cheeks are cute!)
Andy & Whitney: I loved the little video. Thanks for sharing it. We have been following along every day and are so grateful the surgery was successful. you're in our prayers!
6 comments:
It's wonderful how "high tech" children are these days!
Debbie M.
Well, yes, she is a "high tech" kid. But it should also be noted that she still loves those "low tech" sources of enlightenment, books. As captured in a video I took of her earlier this past week. Indeed, if her early precocity at the computer is matched by the close, interactive study of books shown in that video, I predict she will become a scholar as well as a writer.
Great Aunt Phyllis
Whit and Andy-
what a wonderful update! it is nice to see her doing well, and making baby noises. I am so thrilled the surgery went well. May you contnue to have a fun day of playing and smiles! ( and i do think her cheeks are cute!)
Andy & Whitney: I loved the little video. Thanks for sharing it. We have been following along every day and are so grateful the surgery was successful. you're in our prayers!
We are praying for your family and we hope the next few months go well. We miss you.
Post a Comment