Maggie took us by surprise today by crawling across the living room rug. She's been up on her knees for quite some time, but always slides to her belly when she wants to move. We are so happy for her! Yeah Maggie!
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yeah Maggie! You go girl! One milestone at a time.
Thanks so much for that video! I expect to watch it quite a few times over the coming days. Any time I need a boost in my own spirits. Which of course comes any time I know that things are looking up for the three of you there.
You've been through so much since June. Time to celebrate Maggie's life in a very special way.
Oh Maggie, you and your mother look just alike crawling there! You must have that "Lehman" determination! Nice cheering section, too! Great Aunt Lucille M.
What a wonderful gift!! I am so happy for you all that Maggie reaced that milestone :) She will be so happy now and feel a little independant :) Cute video :)
I think I heard Grandma Lynda and Grandpa Gene in the background, and I was thrilled to watched that video. You are remarkable parents and all your journal is so inspiring. Love, Great Aunt Sandy
9 comments:
Yeah Maggie! You go girl! One milestone at a time.
Love
Great Aunt Beth and Uncle Gary
Yeah Maggie. Jay is so excited...he said more over and over. So we watched Maggie crawl 10 times :) Yeah for Maggie way to go sweet girl.
I love, love, love the look on Maggie's face when she gets that ball...can't beat it! Yay, Maggie!
We're so proud of Maggie, but more importantly, I can see she's proud of herself! Way to go, Maggie!
Debbie M.
Thanks so much for that video! I expect to watch it quite a few times over the coming days. Any time I need a boost in my own spirits. Which of course comes any time I know that things are looking up for the three of you there.
You've been through so much since June. Time to celebrate Maggie's life in a very special way.
Love and prayers.
Great Aunt Phyllis
Oh Maggie, you and your mother look just alike crawling there! You must have that "Lehman" determination! Nice cheering section, too!
Great Aunt Lucille M.
Thanks for sharing. Love it! Go, Maggie!
Cousin Carol
What a wonderful gift!! I am so happy for you all that Maggie reaced that milestone :) She will be so happy now and feel a little independant :) Cute video :)
I think I heard Grandma Lynda and Grandpa Gene in the background, and I was thrilled to watched that video. You are remarkable parents and all your journal is so inspiring. Love, Great Aunt Sandy
Post a Comment