Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Quick prayer

This early morning Maggie woke up with a low-grade fever.  It's highest was at 100.2 degrees at the hospital before she had her RSV shots today.  Please pray that it won't get any higher and that it will be able to go down by itself without any problems.  Currently it's around 99.1.  Though this is higher than her normal temp, it's not bad.  I get very worried when it elevates because it could mean a number of different things-- virus, bacteria, reaction to chemo, teething...  

Yesterday Maggie didn't eat very well and ended up getting sick 3 times.  She hasn't been sick today, but her appetite isn't where it used to be.  This could very possibly be a reaction to the low dose chemo she received on Monday.  Please pray that she doesn't get a fever and that she will remain healthy.  Maggie's behavior is normal-- talking like crazy and playing, so it doesn't appear to be affecting her too much, just affecting her mommy.  

Thanks so much!

4 comments:

Svetlana said...

We praying for her

Anonymous said...

Dear Andy, Whitney and baby Maggie, I think of you three everyday. I pray for fast healing to Maggie's little body. I also pray for you, Whitney and Andy as well, to keep your spirits and strength up, which I am sure must be hard at times! Just remember God is there for you all and I have already asked him to be with you Whitney as I know how hard this ordeal is for you! I am not saying that this is not tough on you Andy, but I truely believe that (Mommy's) are just a bit more sensitive as my 2 baby boys are now 14 and 19 years old and when they hurt, I hurt. I was always told to focus really hard on all the "GOOD" aspects and the "BAD" aspects will look small. My continued prayers for baby Maggie! :) Love, Tina

Anonymous said...

I was just wondering how Maggie is doing today. We are praying for you both. Jess and Paul

E said...

Wanted you three to know that we're praying for you! Hugs!
Elisha