Thursday, January 14, 2010

Christmas photos

I have posted what seems like a bizillon Christmas pictures. It's hard when going through them to pick the best ones, so for that reason, there are a lot. Feel free to scroll down quickly as they might seem repetitive.

Part of the reason for our slow posts is that I have been meaning to add pictures from Christmas, but I have been procrastinating. I have one more group of pictures to add since Christmas, but they will come another day. Hopefully there won't be any procrastination with that.

Before Maggie was diagnosed, I kept a blog of pictures and anecdotes of her life. When we started this blog, I stopped the other blog with every intention of eventually picking it back up. I still plan to do that, but for now, I am doing my "scrapbooking" on this blog. So, hopefully things will continue to run smoothly in this household and we'll be able to take more pictures to post on the blog.

I should just mention that we went to the clinic again yesterday because Maggie had been crying of terrible pain while pointing to her bottom. As I again assumed, she has a UTI, so we are treating her with antibiotics. Though the process of getting the urine wasn't pleasant, Maggie seems to have recovered well. Hopefully this time around she will get rid of this infection for good.

Enjoy the pictures!

3 comments:

kensingtonlawyer said...

Such beautiful, happy photos of Maggie. So glad to see her behaving just like a child without cancer. Thinking of and praying for you all always.

Monica Miyashita,
Orrville, OH

Linda J said...

Thanks for posting photos. It is always fun to see your family. And especially great to see you all in person Sunday.

Jon and Melissa Wolf said...

Hey guys. Thanks for posting these great pictures. So glad you were able to spend the holidays with both sides of your family. Maggie is so precious!
Love and hugs to you all!
The Wolfs