Thursday, March 11, 2010

Emergency

Maggie just threw up a LOT of blood, and passed a LOT of blood through her bowels. Something has happened and they're trying to figure it out. Her vitals are stable so far and they're going to do some tests to try to find the source of the bleed. It is probably caused in part by her steroid treatments. This is extremely scary. Extremely serious.

Please pray.


34 comments:

Anonymous said...

praying and sending out the message to all our friends and family and church members right now. Lori S

Melissa said...

So sorry to hear this. Hope the doctors figure out the cause quickly. Another ride on this horrible roller coaster I wish you didn't have to ride on. Praying praying praying!

Anonymous said...

Praying and pleading for you. You are on our minds a lot.
-With Love, Karen Short

Nicki said...

So sorry. I hope they can figure it out soon. praying.

Unknown said...

Praying hard.
Hartzlers

Abbe said...

we are praying!!! lord, stop the bleeding and help the docs solve this mystery!

E said...

We're praying! Praying for Maggie's healing, for the doctors and nurses wisdom, for you and the rest of your family and friends--peace.
Hugs!
Elisha

Anonymous said...

Praying for Maggie's healing.

Anonymous said...

Andyy,Whitney, And Maggie,
You Are In My Prayers Daily.
Muchh Love,
Jessica Hamilton.

Lydia said...

I am so sorry. I am Praying for her right NOW. I pray she stops bleeding and they find the cause immediately. All my love to you.
Lydia

Anonymous said...

Praying that they find the cause and eliminate the bleeding NOW. Praying for God to fill her with His healing. Cousin Carol

Anonymous said...

Praying that threy find the cause quickly and that healing take place, Cousin Ruth Ann

Anonymous said...

Praying and requesting others to pray! God is our source of strength and peace. Trust Him once again!

Michele said...

Praying!!!

Jack & Michele Collins

Anonymous said...

Praying!
Julie Stewart

Anonymous said...

praying hard for maggie!

Anonymous said...

Lord God, please lay your healing hands on this child, Lord, as her healers touch her precious body let their power flow into her, Lord let the power of all who pray for her flow into her body and fill it with your light. Lord, please let the power in me, flow to her, the power of all who believe in you flow into her, Lord please give her a chance. Lord, for this I pray!

Anonymous said...

I will never forsake you and will continue to be with you in prayer.

Jo-Anne said...

Praying with all our hearts!!!

The Barnett Family said...

I was so happy to see Maggie this morning. Praying for you guys so much. She is a very dear dear girl.

Anonymous said...

Praying and pleading and believing. Asking for freedom from any suffering for maggie.
Janette

Unknown said...

Praying all the time for Maggie and both of you.

Anonymous said...

I too am praying for your dear sweet little girl, I pray the doctors find the source of this latest set back quickly. May Maggie be healed completely & soon!

Anonymous said...

God bless and hold Maggie close to Your Heart. Give divine wisdom to her doctors and nurses. Bless Daddy and Mommy with Your strength, comfort and peace!
We ask these things through the power of Christ's blood shed for us on Calvary.
Love and prayers,
Orville and Nancy Shoemaker

Jon and Melissa Wolf said...

Praying for the doctors to be wise and help Maggie in the best way possible!

Anonymous said...

Praying for Maggie.

Rhoda Blough said...

Thoughts and prayers from Colorado. Rhoda

Anonymous said...

Praying right now for Maggie and the Drs...
Nat and Andy

~Tina Miller~ said...

Dear Andy and Whitney...We are praying so very, very hard for this bleeding to stop quickly. May God please lift precious Maggie up in his hands and touch her with his healing power.

We pray that Maggie continues to fight this tough battle that she has been faced with. And many prayers go out to ALL of Maggie's physicians and nurses to try to solve this extremely scary and serious situation...and soon.

May God continue to comfort you both and give you the strength and courage you need to continue on. We know that it's really hard to do...but hang in there.

~*~*~*~DON'T STOP BELIEVING~*~*~*~
*~*~*~*~*~KEEP THE FAITH~*~*~*~*~*

I Love You Guys!!!

~WARM HUGS~ ~AND SO MANY STRONG AND CONSTANT PRAYERS COMING YOUR WAY TO STOP THIS UGLY ROLLER COASTER RIDE~

Much Love, Tina and Bill and Everyone who is following along with me and praying for Maggie's healing!

Debbie said...

So sorry to get home and find this. Maggie is in the hands our of our loving father, the great physician and I'm praying that he will heal her completely and soon.

Debbie M.

Anonymous said...

So very sorry to hear that Maggie's in such immediate danger, we are all praying like crazy for her.
Christina

Anonymous said...

Heavenly Father,
We come to You today... because You are great...and You made us... and You love us. We know You are in control, but we also know that we need to send up our requests to You... make them known to you.
Father, we pray that it will be Your Will to touch little Maggie, touch her deep within, and heal her in the way that only You can. So many are praying and watching, and so we pray for a MIRACLE that will be witnessed by so many. Father, we know that in the end Your Will be done, but we will continue to pray for that miracle! And we can rest in knowing that through it all Your Love will transcend the fear and anguish felt by those around this precious little girl, that Your Peace will fill those aching hearts, and that no matter what, we can trust in You to hold Maggie and her parents in Your arms... today, and always.
In Jesus name,
Amen

Duluth, Minnesota

Jessica Shrock said...

Thinking of you and praying for you all day since I read your update on facebook. Our church family has you lifted up in prayer as well.

Unknown said...

I am praying for you and for your Maggie. I do not know you personally, but through a friend. But I do not our Great and Mighty God, the Great Physician, the Healer of all diseases and I am entrusting Maggie to Him. I will continue to pray. God will not leave you or forsake you. Continue to trust and wait!!!
Lisa Sandberg