Thursday, March 4, 2010

Too soon to tell...

We don't know if the new ventilator will prove to be helpful or not. The initial numbers were a tiny bit better, but they didn't seem to want to stay down. They've now made a few adjustments to the settings and will see how that works.

Now we wait some more.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bless you all. . . we continue to pray continually. Sending you our love. . . Chad and Summer

Anonymous said...

prayers continue from our side, keeping the faith.
Stacey

Community Birth Circle said...

I can't imagine how tough it must be for you to just have to sit and wait and feel helpless to do anything. Still praying.

Unknown said...

Even though I don't know you or Maggie personally, I will send a prayer your way. I follow ally's blogg and they had asked for prayers to come your way. Do not fear.....God is with you........have unwavering faith. Prayers of strength and peace are offered for you.

Rachel said...

Praying. As we go about our day to day we are holding Maggie, and the two of you in our thoughts. Love, Rachel (and Sam)

kensingtonlawyer said...

Continue to let God hold you in the palm of his hand. Praying for you!

Love,
Monica Miyashita, Mom to ^Liddy^ watching over Maggie : )