These pictures are for Maggie and her Daddy. Someday, when her Daddy gives her away in marriage, we'll pull these pictures back up and show them in a slide show. Love and happiness are very evident in these photos.
This will probably be our last family photo as a family of 3. Baby #2 will be making its entrance on October 17, unless he/she decides to come sooner.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
All of these photos in all these groups are so wonderful to see! When I think back to the dark days when Maggie was so very sick and so near to leaving this earth and compare that to where you are now, I just have to say over and over, "Thank you, Lord!"
Still praying for your family of four here in Florida. Love fron Cousin Carol
So very glad you had a wonderful time at the beach! And thanks for posting such nice photos. Maggie has come a long way from being so very sick. It's so good to see her enjoying life. :)
Many continued prayers and strength still coming your way.
P.S. I like the "color coordination" for your beach photo. (Planned or not...the photo is still nice).
7 comments:
All of these photos in all these groups are so wonderful to see! When I think back to the dark days when Maggie was so very sick and so near to leaving this earth and compare that to where you are now, I just have to say over and over, "Thank you, Lord!"
Still praying for your family of four here in Florida. Love fron Cousin Carol
Those are some absolutely beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing. =)
Ditto Cousin Carol... wow! what a wonderful sight to see you all enjoying the beach... thanks for sharing these wonderful pictures!
Kathy
Love these beach photos! Thanks.
Love and prayers always.
Great aunt Phyllis
How wonderful.....Maggie is lovin life! Good luck with the new addition to your family.
T.
So very glad you had a wonderful time at the beach! And thanks for posting such nice photos. Maggie has come a long way from being so very sick. It's so good to see her enjoying life. :)
Many continued prayers and strength still coming your way.
P.S. I like the "color coordination" for your beach photo. (Planned or not...the photo is still nice).
Love these pictures. I just asked in another post when you were due...I just read my answer :)
Post a Comment